I encourage a supportive, educational space. That means I not only permit but welcome differing opinions and enlightening discussion. With that said, and while I keep 99% of comments, I maintain zero-tolerance for the following:
- Harassing, hurtful, holier-than-thou comments, and comments containing foul language and hate speech. In other words, be respectful.
- Promotional comments. For example, post a comment with the name of Sarah. Don’t post a comment as Sarah Sells Seashells at This Link! and then leave your link in the comment.
The following applies to all comments posted on LaurenGeertsen.com:
- All Rights Reserved: I reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. I also reserve the right to block access via IP address to anyone or group from commenting, subscribing to, and from accessing Empowered Sustenance for violation of this comment policy.
- Links: Comments containing links are automatically held in moderation. Links that contribute to the conversation and are relevant to the blog post topic will be allowed, but links that are blatantly self promotional without genuinely contributing to the conversation will be marked as spam and the comment will be immediately deleted. Comments that are an obvious attempt to gain backlinks, brand exposure, or increased personal site traffic will be deleted and the commenter will be blocked from furtherEmpowered Sustenance interaction.
- Copyright/Plagiarism: If notice is received that a comment contains proprietary, copyrighted or plagiarized information, the offending comment will be deleted and the commenter may be blocked from further commenting.
- Privacy: An authentic, verified, email address is required for commenting and comment subscriptions. Personal email addresses are never published on the blog nor shared with any third party. An email address may be used by the blog owner (me) to privately contact the commenter. Messages containing email addresses, physical mail addresses, phone numbers, and any private or personal information in the comment will be edited or deleted to protect the privacy of the affected party.
- Respect: Comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by the blog owner (me) to be rude and offensive, will be deleted and the commenter banned from future use. No personal attacks are permitted in this blog’s comments. You may question or argue the content, but not attack the post author, nor any other commenter. Failure to respect fellow participants on this blog will result in removal and blocked access.
- Relevance: Please keep all comments on topic and relevant to the post being read. If you leave a comment or question on the post that is unrelated to the post topic, it will likely go unanswered. If you have a question about a specific health topic, please search for it using the provided search box. Or you can suggest a topic for a future blog post using the contact form.
- Spam: Any comment deemed as spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam. Commenters who repeatedly post spam will be blacklisted from commenting in the future, and their IP address blocked from accessing Empowered Sustenance.
- Liability: All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the individual commenter. By submitting a comment on this blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, Empowered Sustenance, and all post authors and commenters harmless.